In this article you can learn all about Empires and Allies Battle Blitz, including:
- Intro for Empires and Allies Battle Blitz
- How Empires and Allies Battle Blitz Works
- Empires and Allies Battle Blitz Quests
- Battle Blitz Damage Dash – How To Dominate Leaderboard! – How To Get Maximum Battle Blitz Damage Dealt!
Introducing Empires And Allies Battle Blitz
Zynga Empires and Allies Battle Blitz just released in September 15, 2011. Note: This is a slow roll-out, so if you are not seeing this feature yet, give it time!
Welcome soldiers, to Battle Blitz!
Battle Blitz is really a totally new battlefield, and Zynga’s Empires and Allies most significant improvement towards the game yet! With Battle Blitz, you possibly can invade and do battle with friends and opponents all around the world-and in the process, you will win some sparkly new rewards. But be careful! It is actually risky out there!
Here’s how Empires And Allies Battle Blitz works
To begin with, you click on the Battle Blitz button on your own Neighbor Bar.
When you do, the completely new Battle Blitz bar will appear on the bottom of your screen!
All you need to do is actually select the first opponent within the bar. You will be taken to your target’s Empire, to choose an invasion location exactly like you’re used to. If you successfully invade that player, you will get paid Battle Blitz Tokens!
Battle Blitz Tokens are a kinda resource within the Empires & Allies game that will merely acquired by invading in Battle Blitz feature. Battle Blitz Tokens, of course, can be spent in the Prize Machine!
Every spin on the Prize Machine charges 5 tokens, and you can earn extra tokens again by doing the invasions on the Battle Blitz Bar.
Keep in mind: As you get further on up the bar, the rewards get better and much better!
But General Dogsworth, I’d rather not participate in Battle Blitz! How do I opt out?
Getting involved in a worldwide battle can be dangerous, and we understand sometimes people don’t wish to throw down the gauntlet with invaders from the entire world-after all, if you’re able to invade other people, they are able to invade you!
Fortunately, Battle Blitz provides you with several convenient ways to choose away. First of all, you can declare Immunity in your Immunity Tower (World Embassy).
“But General Dogsworth,” I hear you saying, “what if I don’t want to invade strangers, but I still want to invade my friends?” Don’t worry! Simply pop open the Battle Blitz Bar and then click the flag icon on the left side. It looks like this:
You can simply click this icon to leave Battle Blitz. You can click the Battle Blitz button on your Neighbor Bar at any time to get back in the action.
Empires & Allies Battle Blitz Quests or Missions
There are 3 quests in Battle Blitz:
- Battle Blitz 1 of 3 (unlock at level 10). “You won’t believe this, Commander. Nations are attacking each other randomly and without provocation. I’ll see if I can get more information.”
- Attack an Opponent in Battle Blitz
- Collect 6 Prize Tokens
Rewards: 500 Coins + 100 Oils
- Battle Blitz 2 of 3. “Apparently, an incident at a diplomatic function led to a pie fight that quickly spiraled out of control. It’s international pandemonium!”
- Place 10 Army Units
- Defeat 5 Opponents in Battle Blitz Attacks
Rewards: 1000 Coins + 2 Accuracy II
- Battle Blitz 3 of 3. “Keep defeating opponents Commander. The best defense is a good yadda yadda yadda.”
Battle Blitz Damage Dash – How To Dominate Leaderboard! – How To Get Maximum Battle Blitz Damage Dealt!
Do you want to know how to dominate Battle Blitz Damage Dash in Empires and Allies? It’s easy, just doing the battles more then 15x a day! But how? Read carefully my guide below:
- My first stat is against 2nd opponent in Battle Blitz mode:
- And my Battle Blitz Damage Dealt is 3007
- Go fight to find good target to repeat the battle. (this is the key). Good target is resources building that have the same class guard (units) around it..
- Pick the easy target like this (5 units at the same class)
- Destroy them but leave one of opponent unit, and then retreat (use white flag button), before you win the battle or retreat before you lost one of your units.
- Then repeat the battle! I guarantee you will get more coins, ore, experience points, energy, and Battle Blitz Damage Dealt to dominate Battle Blitz Damage Dash.
Look, it’s still my 2nd opponent in my Battle Blitz mode and my score increased 13256 points (16263-3007)!